My top five interactive dog toys :
I do have to work, at home, but still I need time where I don’t need to be entertaining my French Bulldog, Dinky Daisy and English Bulldog, Grace. When I am trying to do something it only takes 5 minutes and my dogs are bored – I am looking at five interactive dog toys that will boredom bust
Interactive toys are great – They keep changing what they do, make your dog use its brain and keeps them busy and focused.
How about the Bob-a-Lot toy – keeps moving – they push and it comes back up, and they have to work out how to get the treats ! This is a good starter interactive dog toy if you have not tried them before
Or I love this two toys that are a bit like board games for dogs – the first one is a game that your dog can play on their own.
or you could try 3. Dogit 3-in-1 Mind games ( this one is a game to play along with your dog – kids and dogs entertained at the same time, can’t be bad)
4. This is on my wish list of dog interactive toys – I think my French Bulldog, Dinky, would enjoy working this out – hours of fun !
The Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy boasts the following…
- Part of the Nina Ottosson range of Interactive games, designed to help stimulate and entertain your dog.
- The games are great if your dog is bored and being disruptive, as they help occupy his time and his mind.
- Each model has a unique mechanism, that requires mental as well as physical dexterity to work through the challenges and reveal hidden rewards.
- Each game can be set to different levels of complexity and the games vary in the level of skill required.
- The Dog Brick has removable bones that slide across to a wider section of the groove. The dog learns to slide these across to remove the hidden treat – MEDIUM Level. Tough, hard wearing and dishwasher proof.
5. Now, I am not sure if mine would be able to work this out, but if you have clever dogs who need an extra challenge then this is the must interactive dog toy for you
Trixie Dog Strategiespiel Gambling Tower
This involves your dog pulling the platforms in a certain order to get the treats – Do you think your dog is clever enough – challenge on !